More pages in this section
The College acknowledges that in these uncertain times people’s lives can change dramatically in a short period of time. We are here to support families who may be suffering financial hardship, due to unemployment or illness and who may need fee relief. If you feel that you are unable to meet our payment deadlines and are genuinely experiencing hardship, please contact the College and speak with the Finance Manager to discuss the possibility of a concession.
- Parent/s or guardian/s request an interview with the Principal through the Principal's PA.
- A concession form is filled out by the Principal in conjuction with the parent/s or guardian/s during the interview.
- The concession form is signed by the Prinicipal and the parent/s or guardian/s.
- The concession form is handed to the Finance Manager to set up the payment arragement.
- It is preferred that the parent/s or guardian/s set up their payment plan the same day of the interview with the Principal.
- The concession form and documentation is scanned into our system and stored in a secure location.
a) The Principal has the right to determine the concession granted. This concession is determined on a case by case basis.
b) No allowance is made for luxury items such as family holidays, luxury cars, investment houses, pools etc. The burden of such items is on the parent/s or guardian/s.
c) Any fees that are to be paid by the parent/s or guardian/s should be made by Payway (Direct Deposit) . This arrangement is to be made with the college Finance Manager after the interview with the Principal.
d) Once a concession is granted, it is essential that this commitment is honored in full and on time. If circumstances change, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or guardian/s to inform the College immediately.
e) Unless prior arrangements have been made, the college expects that fees will be paid by the due date. If there is a problem in meeting this deadline, please ring/email the Finance Manager immediately.
f) If concessions are required beyond the current year, new arrangements must be negotiated. Concession arrangements last one (1) year only.
g) All concession information is regarded as confidential, stored in a secure location and not disclosed to any other party.
Address 124 Camooweal Street, Mount Isa QLD 4825
Phone (07) 4743 2509
Office Hours 8.00am - 3.30pm
The Good Shepherd Catholic College community acknowledges the Kalkadoon People, The Traditional owners of the land on which our college sits. We also acknowledge and pay respect to all Aboriginal and Torres strait islander elders, past, present and emerging.