2023 School Fees & Levies Schedule
Amounts shown are payable per year. Each of the College fees and levies are listed below with a description and cost breakdown. The total amount payable per year is calculated by adding the required levies and costs together.
- The annual fee is billed over four school term instalments.
- This account must be paid in full by the due date which is 30 days from the date of issue.
- Accounts can be paid by EFTPOS, Cash, Cheque, MasterCard, Visa or Bankcard at the College Office.
- Other payment options include BPAY, Direct Deposit, Direct Debits, Credit card Deductions, Centrelink Deductions or Internet Banking. These may be arranged through the Finance Manager.
- The Finance Manager must be contacted if payment is unable to be made by the due date.
- Fee Concessions are available to parents/guardians who are experiencing financial difficulty. Appointments to see the Principal may be made through the Principal’s Assistant.
- Centrelink discounts are available for families holding the appropriate concession card. Please contact the Finance Manager to discuss.
This amount is payable per student per year and covers most education costs including: Tuition, Subject levies, Teaching materials, Library resources, Internet access, College diary, College magazine, Student ID Card, levies to Catholic Education Office, Copyright, Feast Day Celebrations and Insurance for students.
1 Child Tuition Fee $2,536.00 (plus levies & additional charges
2 Children Tuition Fee $4,312.00 noted at the bottom of the next page)
3 Children Tuition Fee $5,580.00
4 Children Tuition Fee $5,580.00
Building & Maintenance Levy
In addition to Tuition fees the Building and Maintenance Levy of $680.00 ($170.00 per term) is payable per family. These funds are used to help service our loans and to maintain our College facilities. This is a compulsory part of our fees and levies and is not tax-deductible.
In addition to Tuition fees the Technology levy of $236.00 ($59.00 per term) payable per family, this is utilised to advance the technology services offered at the College.
P & F Levy
In addition to Tuition fees the annual P & F Levy of $40.00 per family will be charged in Term 1, these funds are used at the discretion of the College P & F Committee to improve student facilities and support various endeavours.